Address: Princes Hwy, Lake Tabourie
Phone/Fax: 02 4457 3011
Enquiries and bookings: 1300 559 966
Lake Tabourie Tourist Park on the South Coast of NSW, surrounded by the lake, beach and national park, it offers many opportunities for those looking for a fishing, surfing or bushwalking adventure.
Our Park also offers:
• Accommodation – camping and group bungalows, up to 4-star beach house accommodation.
• Direct beach, lake and island access.
• Uncrowded winter swells
• 10 mins to Ulladulla, 30 mins to Batemans Bay
• Close to Pigeon House Mountain
• Onsite kayak hire
• Wireless internet available in park
• Camp kitchen and BBQs’
• Clean amenities and laundries